Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Is safe

Oxygen therapy the Gold Coast & Brisbane

Only 10% of our energy comes from our food and water, while the remaining 90% comes from oxygen. Bacteria, toxins, viruses and parasites do not do well in an oxygen-rich environment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *