The first and only infrared saunas to offer near, mid and far infrared technology. This smart technology is proven effective, customizable to individual needs and allows you to track results. These are not just home saunas, they are wellness tools that are adaptable to your health needs over time.
The Sunlighten MPulse Sauna is here. Offering 45 minute to 1 hour sessions.
What are the benefits?
- Detoxification: Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal, stay healthy and detoxify. In a Sunlighten sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water, while in a conventional sauna, the average person only sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water.
- Weight Loss: Studies have shown an infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories. As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. Sunlighten saunas showed a reduction in belly fat in just a 3 month period.
- Relaxation: With the most effective Solocarbon heat, we can deliver the ultimate therapeutic experience. Our saunas will help you relax in comfort with an invigorating sweat that will have you feeling stress-free with each session.
- Pain Relief: Clinical research on pain has shown evidence of heat responsive pain or HRP, which encompasses several common pain conditions that can be specifically treated with the use of our infrared heat therapy.
- Blood Pressure Reduction: Sunlighten’s Solocarbon® heaters were shown in a clinical study by the University of Missouri Kansas City in 2005 to lower blood pressure from a 30 minute infrared sauna session three times per week.
- Improved Circulation: Sunlighten saunas heat your muscles with infrared rays and produces an increase in blood flow similar to regular exercise. Blood flow during infrared sauna use has been reported to rise from a normal rate of 5-7 quarts per minute to as much as 13 quarts per minute.
- Anti-Aging: A study showed significant improvements in skin appearance after just 12 weeks of sauna skin therapy using near-infrared technology. Participants experienced a reduction in wrinkles and crow’s feet, as well as improved overall skin tone, including softness, smoothness, elasticity, clarity and firmness.
- Wound Healing: Studies conducted by NASA concluded that NIR LED light significantly promotes faster cell regeneration, wound healing and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increased by 155%-171% in some cases and wound size decreased by 36%.
- Cell Health: Sunlighten infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system, which causes more toxins to flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.