Oops! Sorry!!

This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)

What is Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy?

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy safely increases the body’s oxygen uptake by raising the barometric pressure. Under pressure, additional oxygen is dissolved into the blood plasma and increased oxygen in the plasma leads to higher amounts of oxygen being delivered to the body’s tissues, organs and brain.

The hyperbaric chamber provides up to 300% more oxygen saturation, allowing wounds to heal faster, swelling to be reduced much more quickly, restoration or increased blood flow to injured areas accelerating healing, aiding in detoxification and promoting general wellness as well as aiding the treatment of chronic diseases while maximising other modalities and decreases lactic build up.

Bacteria, viruses, pathogens and yeast cannot survive in an oxygen enriched environment and the pressurised environment of the chamber facilitates recovery much more quickly from surgery or injury. A cause of tissue degeneration is lack of oxygen caused by stress, illness, disease or injury. Oxygen gives athletes stamina, helps heal injuries faster and protects us from environmental toxins.

What are the benefits of increased oxygen levels in the body?

  • Provides the fuel needed by the brain to function properly

  • Optimises genetic potential

  • Enables oxygen to enter every cell of our body

  • collagen stimulation

  • Brain and cognitive function

  • anti-aging

  • pain and inflammation

  • Improves function, repairs damage and eliminates toxins

  • Helps the body to fight off infection by boosting the immune system

  • Assists in post-operative healing

  • Sporting injury recovery

  • Aids in the treatment of chronic disease and maximizes the benefits of other modalities

  • Promotes accelerated and enhanced wound healing

  • Decreases post-operative inflammation and infection

  • Adjunctive therapy in sports medicine to accelerate athlete recovery

Traditionally the use of hyperbaric chambers has been restricted to large hospitals and at substantial cost. However with the relatively recent advent of portable chambers, hyperbaric oxygen therapy is now both affordable and convenient and suitable for all ages from children to the elderly.

Mild hyperbaric chambers are pressurised enclosures that allow the person inside to experience greater than normal atmospheric pressures. The pressure, combined with ambient air purified to 89-93% forces the oxygen to dissolve into the body’s fluids and travel to areas of the body otherwise difficult to reach. The dissolved oxygen saturates the plasma, the lymph, the synovial (joint) fluid and the cerebrospinal fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord.

Mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy activates the white blood cells to fight infection, promoting resistance to infection, as well as wound healing. It also helps to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.

90% of our body’s energy comes from oxygen

Oxygen is a vital part of our lives and is used for all of the body’s essential functions. For example, the brain which is only two per cent of our total weight, uses more than 20% of the body’s oxygen. Only 10% of our energy comes from our food and water, while the remaining 90% comes from oxygen. Bacteria, toxins, viruses and parasites do not do well in an oxygen-rich environment.

For more research, please visit HERE

Price: $100 for 60 minutes or $125 for 90 minutes

Interested in this service?
Book an appointment online

Book Online


Humanergetics is a private, membership-based organisation and is functioning for information and recreational purposes only. No information shared or discussed should be considered as health advice. By visiting and entering this website or any of its resources in any way you hereby agree that you have entered into a private domain subject to the private membership terms of offer. Humanergetics reserve all rights and are not responsible for individual use by the Users and/or Visitors to this site. This site is proprietary in nature and controlled under special private agreement you agree to upon signing up. Obtaining any material including but not limited to downloads, recording, copying of any kind, cut and paste, hand written, etc., from Humanergetics by any and all parties without express permission is expressly forbidden. All state and federal persons and offices will be held liable in their private and public capacities for any breach of these conditions. Assumed and presumed public statutory authority over the private proprietary property of Humanergetics, contained and maintained on this site is hereby rebutted and denied without a valid quo warranto, express contract or express agreement.

Notice to agent is notice to principle. Notice to principle is notice to agent.